Is your birthday approaching? Celebrate your special day by setting up a Facebook Fundraiser in aid of Cancer Fund for Children
All of the money raised for Cancer Fund for Children through Facebook Fundraisers comes directly to the charity and helps to make a very real difference to children, young people and families impacted by cancer.
Money you raise through your Facebook Fundraiser will help us in our mission to ensure that no child faces cancer alone by funding therapeutic short breaks for the whole family in Daisy Lodge, Newcastle Co. Down and helping us build a new Daisy Lodge in Mayo.
It couldn’t be easier to set up your own birthday Facebook Fundraiser for Cancer Fund for Children:
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click Fundraisers in the left-hand menu of your main news feed
- Click Select Charity – and select Cancer Fund for Children
- Decide on how much money you’d like to try and raise
- Pick an end date for your fundraiser
- Give your fundraiser a title, such as ‘John’s birthday fundraiser for Cancer Fund for Children’
- Tell your friends and family why you’ve chosen to support us
- Pick a cover photo – you can use one of ours or upload your own
- Click Create
- Invite your friends