Support Our Santa Cause
November 12 - December 31
This Christmas, support our Santa Cause and help children like Lucy
In December, 12 more families like Lucy’s will be told the news that their child has cancer. At a time of festivities, fun and celebration for most, these families will be plunged into a ‘new normal’ of fear, stress and isolation.
Cancer Fund for Children are determined to be there for these families and offer them support now and in the days ahead.
But we need your help!
There are lots of way you can get involved in our Santa Cause:
- Make a donation and give the gift of support to children like Lucy. Your donation, big or small, will
make a huge difference to ensure that all children affected by cancer get the care and support to thrive.
- Why not take part in some of our festive Santa Cause fundraising activities? Get all wrapped up and wear a Christmas jumper! Or maybe have Christmas coffee morning with colleagues! For the more adventurous of you, you could rope in a few friends for a Christmas morning dip in the sea. Download our Santa Cause fundraising pack for more information.
- Get your work place or club involved and support the Santa Cause to make a difference to families in your local community. Download our fundraising pack below.
- Whatever you decide to do make sure you set up your Santa Cause JustGiving page here.
- Is your school really good at fundraising? Well we want to hear from you! Sign up your school to take part in our Santa Cause fundraising activities. Our Schools Fundraiser Rebecca would love to hear from you! Download our pack or download firstname.lastname@example.org